I have been gone well over a month, and in this month so much has happened to me. Everything that happened to me, may be too much to share but sharing these life lessons with you all is what I want to do.
1. If you are not ready for something, don't put yourself in a position where that something can happen to you.
2. You can't expect for dreams to fall in your lap, if you want it, go get it.
3. Don't rush the process of trying to find yourself, all you have is time
4. things will happen to you, when they are suppose to happen to you
5. don't compare yourself to anyone else, you are amazing.
"A man's success is not measured by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits the bottom". - George S. Patton.
Till next time,